CONTACT: Apply here
The Treasury Client Relationship Manager, supporting portfolio of existing Treasury Services customers, and acting as technical expert for cash management products and services for Commercial customers. Reviews services, products, and fee structures for assigned relationships to generate additional revenue and uncover cross-sell opportunities. Primary point of contact for high-touch, complex users of cash management services. In-person reviews as well as daily support, troubleshooting and triaging of issues is expected. Utilizes product knowledge and relationship management skills to assist internal support staff for ongoing client service.
This position requires critical thinking and high-level analytical skills to independently make decisions with occasional consulting with Manger and the Senior Vice President. This person can evaluate circumstances and make autonomous decisions that take the Bank, Department, individual and customer impact into account, while protecting all. This person must have a high level of expertise in cash management products and operations as well as superior customer service skills.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides day-to-day management of portfolio of relationships ensuring that clients receive superior relationship management.
- Partners with Non-Profit Lending to provide cash management and deposit relationship support for several customers.
- Possesses high degree of technical expertise for Treasury Services cash management products, services, and support.
- Works together with Commercial Division Relationship Managers and Support Staff to provide technical expertise for the cash management services provided to those customers and internal support staff.
- Works with Treasury Sales and Commercial Division Relationship Managers on new Bank prospect sales and Implementations.
- Analyzes customer banking needs, recommends appropriate bank products to meet those needs.
- At least eight years banking experience including at least five years in cash management and customer service.
- Must be an expert in Treasury Services cash management technology and experienced in managing large scale customer transitions and implementations.
- Five years of Treasury Services experience in either Relationship Management, service, product, sales, or implementations.
- College degree preferred.