The New England Association for Finance Professionals is a non-profit education-oriented organization with over 275 members. NEAFP purpose is to provide a forum for an “active and open exchange of concepts and techniques related to the practice of treasury management,” which encompasses a wide range of treasury/financial issues.
Representatives from the corporate, banking, and vendor communities are welcome to join. However, all such members must have involvement in the treasury/cash management function or the marketing of such services. In keeping with the educational atmosphere of the Association, there are no “years of experience” requirements for the members.
NEAFP’s membership dues are $175 pp/year. The annual business Meeting is held in May which is highlighted by the election of the incoming slate of officers and membership voting on any submitted amendments to the by-laws.
We are committed to providing an ongoing educational forum for our members including our bi-monthly afternoon educational and networking meetings, our Introduction and Intermediate full-day educational events held each year in January and September, and our annual two and a half day Conference. The Conference, usually held in May, had been held in Boston for 29 years, now is being located at other large meeting locations around New England to accommodate those treasury and finance professionals more geographically dispersed. At this event, over 600 participants and 50 exhibitors and sponsors converge from all over New England and the United States and eastern Canada for a highly energized and valuable learning and networking event. The conference features leading industry speakers and presenters on over 85 very relevant topics which help further your knowledge, provide renewal credits towards your professional certifications, showcase the latest products and services, and enhance your career development and professional network.
- NEAFP offers six programs each year to keep you abreast of industry trends and enrich your professional development.
- NEAFP’s programs provide excellent networking opportunities with your peers in the New England business community.
- NEAFP members receive a discount on registration for our annual Sources of Education Conference, which draws nearly 700 attendees and more than 50 exhibitors and sponsors.
- NEAFP education programs are certified by the Association for Finance Professionals (AFP) for CCM/CTP credit and FP&A credit. Programs are also designed to comply with requirements set forth by NASBA for CPE credits.
- NEAFP membership qualifies for 1 CTP Renewal Credit per year.
- Access information, resources, membership list, member discounts, and links via NEAFP’s Member’s Portal web area.
- Look to NEAFP’s job bank for local employment opportunities.
- NEAFP serves as your liaison with the national AFP on industry standards and current legislation.
- NEAFP promotes personal development and leadership training through participation as a Board member or committee member.
- NEAFP partners with other organizations to offer benefits and discounts to our members