CONTACT: Apply here
The Treasury Analyst is responsible to monitor and manage the company’s daily cash needs; prepare various reports relating to debt instruments and credit agreements; ensure proper and timely recording of cash related transactions; follow all established protocols to help guard against fraudulent payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily cash activity, prepare and distribute daily cash reporting.
- Monitor positive pay exceptions for checks and ACH on a daily basis, in order to prevent fraudulent payments.
- Process out going wire payments using a bank portal.
- Use the Electronic Bank Statements process in SAP to post cash activity into the general ledger. Work closely with Accounting to ensure the bank accounts reconcile properly each month.
- Prepare financial reports for management and for third party lenders, as needed.
- Assist with transitioning the Treasury department onto SAP.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable, tax and insurance departments, and affiliated companies
- Other projects and responsibilities which may arise
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- One-year related work experience preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Manage competing demands
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Use exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate with other departments
- Strive to continuously build knowledge, skills, and professionalism
- Work with minimal supervision
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“VERVRAA Federal Contractor”