CONTACT: Apply here
You will process, oversee or reconcile most treasury related transactions. Serve as the primary liaison to the corporate or regional finance teams for monthly closing, budgeting, P&L or journal entry and external reporting. Provide technical accounting support to Treasury team. Provide advanced and direct support of Treasury Manager for cash, debt and foreign exchange management in addition to duties related to budgeting, forecasting, analytics and executive reporting. Reporting to the Treasury Manager you will work out of our Mansfield, MA corporate office.
- Processing of journal entries and analysis of treasury reconciliation in the general ledger
- Perform daily cash account reconciliations to ensure all cash activity is properly booked
- Provide direct support to Manager to reconcile and analyze cash management, debt management and foreign exchange transaction management
- Responsible to independently resolve escalated matters related to Corporate Accounting, Regional Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Support team members as SME [subject matter expert] in processing and proper accounting of:
- Execution of daily wires related to accounts payable payment proposal, cash positioning, debt and other payments
- Maintenance of positive pay issues with banking institutions
- Remote Deposit Capture- deposit checks via a remote deposit capture device
- Timely processing of cash functions
- Identify, recommend and implement ongoing process improvements and accounting procedures to ensure effective and efficient management of cash resources
- Provides advanced and delegated duties of Treasury Manager for but not limited to:
- Assist with opening /closing bank accounts
- Merchant services and payment programs associated with ecomm etc.,
- Assist with preparation of global cashflow forecasting process, prepare, review and validation.
- Review of interco payable/receivables as well as interco loans.
- Monthly Local Debt reporting package
- Oversees integrity of bank accounts authorized signatories database
- Ensure compliance with the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) protocols, all banking regulations and company policies
- Unclaimed property reporting for various legal entities
- Letter of Credit issuances and reporting
- Perform Foreign Exchange transactions and Hedging Program to include the monitoring, settling and report on hedge activity
- Specialized analysis related to budgets and forecasts related to cash, debt and foreign exchange
- Ad hoc analysis projects
- BS degree; strong preference for Accounting major, or Finance with an Accounting minor
- 5+ years treasury and accounting experience, specifically to include treasury cash management, debt management or foreign exchange transaction management or technical hands on experience
- Demonstrated analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- ERP or complex financial systems experience; strong preference for SAP
- Demonstrated hands-on independent organizational and project management skills, to include managing multiple competing priorities. Prefer entrepreneurial company environment experience
- Proficiency in Excel [prefer pivot tables, vLookups, macros or similar] Word, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Skills and Industry experience:
- Microsoft Access or similar database/application expertise