Benchmark Senior Living
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of Benchmark’s daily treasury operations, including but not limited to daily cash positioning and forecasting, funds transfers, and bank account management. In addition, the senior analyst will be included in ad-hoc analyses and projects as necessary. This role has the opportunity for advancement into the Treasury Manager role with oversight of Treasury Analyst(s). The Senior Treasury Analyst reports directly to the Treasury Manager.
- Oversee daily cash activities for 60+ communities and related investment funds and determine daily cash position; assist with short-term cash forecasting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to meet monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year end management reporting requirements, including support for audit processes.
- Process external and inter-company FED wire and ACH cash transfers.
- Assist in evaluating risk and maintaining compliance with/developing the Company’s treasury policies and internal controls.
- Manage banking relationships and bank accounts including but not limited to KYC requests, account openings, account closings, change in services, updating signers, etc.
- Maintain online banking portal access and set-up.
- Act as company administrator for American Express and BofA Merchant Service Relationships.
- Lead cross-functional projects to optimize internal processes involving bank services.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost-saving opportunities.
- Assist accountants in researching variances and reconciling items on bank reconciliations.
- Review accounts for adjusted items. Research and correct as needed.
- Monitor bank accounts for Positive Pay exception items. Research and make decisions as needed.
- Provide field support for Modus check scanning software and hardware.
- Interact with Business Administrators at communities to resolve any exceptions related to wire submissions, deposit delays, etc.
- Other ad hoc projects.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, sense of urgency, and financial acumen
- Maintains organized, neat, and accurate files
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal business partners to accomplish desired goals and provide a high level of support
- Strong written skills
- Demonstrates proficiency in MicrosoftExcel.
- Experience with, or ability to become proficient in, accounting software (Yardi a plus)
- Previous experience with online banking portals
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- BS or BA degree in accounting, finance or business from accredited college or university
- 5-7 years of relevant finance experience