CONTACT: Apply here
The Corporate Treasury Operations team supports Fidelity Investments holding company, FMR LLC and to its private equity and venture capital arm, Devonshire Investments (DI) on global funds movement, cash management, cash flow forecasting, foreign exchange, debt and derivatives management. The position reports to the Vice President of Treasury Operations and is based in Boston.
You will be on a team that handles daily corporate payments, investments, trading, and custody activities and maintain the associated workstation infrastructure. This also entails providing support to treasury for both our domestic and international businesses’ money movement requirement including wire approvals.
In addition, we are looking for support on debt servicing, derivative/collateral management, charitable donations, and Letter of Credit activities..
Another key aspect of this role is to address audit and risk findings and to develop adequate controls and policies and procedures in response, working in collaboration with Treasury Risk.
You will coordinate with the Bank Strategy and Technology group to help implement operational improvements and upgrades to key systems and work with bank partners to address new product implementations. You will also work with the Investments Group to improve and enhance the reporting the frim’s investment portfolio.
A final aspect of the role is to work on continuous improvement of the Operations environment and take part in ongoing multiyear transformation projects.
- Expertise in the use and configuration of Treasury Workstations (FIS/Quantum or similar)
- Knowledge of payment systems, custody, derivatives, FX, and cash forecasting
- Finding opportunities for improvement in core operations on a continuing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent and or graduate degree with proven track record in operations
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Accounting, or relevant work experience preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred or an expectation that the candidate get the certification in role
- Team player comfortable working with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Highly detail oriented, accurate, organized, self-motivated and proactive
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to meet critical deadlines
- Experience with web-based banking platforms and treasury workstations.
- Strong analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word).
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills,
- Possess business acumen and financial skills for effective situation analyses and/or issue resolution