CONTACT: Apply here
Contribute to top financial performance metrics by supporting on time collection of customer payments and accurate processing of supplier invoices, while maintaining positive relationships with customers, vendors and teammates throughout the organization. Participate in Finance projects aligned with Company goals. Support the confidence of employees by assisting with highly accurate and timely payroll and benefits administration under the direction of the Accounting Manager. Contribute to the efficient, productive operation of the Company by providing cross-functional support wherever needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Download customer invoices daily and email or upload to portals.
- Email monthly and periodic customer statements. Assist with collection of overdue balances through professional, friendly verbal and written communication, in partnership with Sales.
- Support well organized maintenance of the shared AR email box.
- Print emailed, and open mailed, supplier invoices, match to purchase orders or obtain approvals, and verify to prepare for data entry.
- Process supplier payment paperwork. Mail checks and email remittance advices.
- Support well organized maintenance of the shared AP email box.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Ensure work hours are approved and help process payroll with detailed accuracy through audit and review under the direction of the Accounting Manager.
- Support accurate and timely enrollments, changes and terminations of employee benefits as needed.
- Retrieve, date stamp and distribute daily mail.
- Maintain Finance records, supporting a paperless environment and intuitive organization, retaining the minimum essential records to conserve file server and paper file storage space.
- Organize and maintain Finance and Administrative supplies.
- Assist with meeting scheduling, including setup and refreshments for in person meetings.
- Distribute information and reports to support open, cross-functional communication and teamwork.
- Support Senior Leadership projects or administrative tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Associates degree in Business plus 3-5 years of experience in payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Commitment to excellence and productivity
- Highly Accurate and Detail oriented
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Professional written and verbal business communication.
- Help Desk mentality of supporting internal and external customers of all levels in a professional, efficient, positive manner.
- Microsoft Office proficiency – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsExcellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Computer Skills: HRIS, Payroll and Benefits platforms and websites,ERP, MRP and Financial Software Systems,Cash Management Portals, Microsoft Office Suite