Contact: Apply here
Do you enjoy developing standard procedures to make your work more efficient? Are you an independent thinker who has a strong understanding of bank regulations? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization with opportunities to learn and grow alongside established business leaders? Then look no further than joining the Transactional Banking Team at BankProv as a Wire Operations Specialist!
This is no ordinary opportunity…
And BankProv is no ordinary Bank. At BankProv, we are curious, we embrace change, and we challenge ourselves to stretch beyond our comfort zones to create the future of banking. As we continue to grow and expand our presence, both nationally and digitally, we are looking for individuals interested in learning and growing with us.
These may be challenging times, but we are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. The Wire Operations Specialist is a key member of our Transactional Banking Team responsible for supporting the wire transfer team in ensuring smooth operations of all wire and fund transfers.
- Provides support to all branches and other departments where service or assistance is needed as it relates to wires.
- Prepares and verifies all incoming and outgoing wire transfers, meeting all deadlines and adhering to all policies and procedures; follows up on prepared data to ensure accuracy and a proper paper trail of all transactions.
- Balances and reconciles all entries, including Federal Reserve Summary Statement to daily wire activity
- 2-5 years of experience in banking with an emphasis in wire operations
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations.
- Experience with general banking methods and procedures related to Federal Funds transactions.
- Experience with general ledger reconciliation.
- Solid computer skills, time management skills and multi-tasking ability