When you join Eastern Bank, you join the largest and oldest mutual bank in the country. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As the fourth-largest full-service commercial bank in Greater Boston, we are able to offer you unique opportunities for career growth throughout the organization, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Call on existing and prospective clients to uncover treasury service needs.
- Interview clients and compile the necessary information to determine customers’ requirements and the best type of treasury services to meet their needs.
- Collaborate and effectively work with assigned business partners to identify and generate leads with the responsibility for achieving specific sales results.
- Create awareness with banking partners to promote Treasury Services.
- Utilize a broad understanding of Eastern Bank’s products and services to recognize and take advantage of opportunities to cross-sell existing relationships.
- Prepare and process all documentation necessary to ensure a smooth implementation and transition of clients.
- Solidify customer relationships by maintaining contact with client and providing high quality support for their needs.
- Collaborates with management and Product to recommend product enhancements and new services while focusing on the needs of our clients.
- Work with other members of the Bank in delivering timely and accurate responses to client inquiries and requests.
- Follow-up with client to insure satisfaction with all Eastern Bank services.
- Respond to customer requests quickly, efficiently, enthusiastically and courteously.
- Participate in local community affairs as appropriate for Treasury Service clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent cash management/Treasury services experience required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years Treasury Services sales and/or client service related experience required.