Bangor Savings Bank
CONTACT: click here
Assumes responsibility for the daily servicing of Treasury & Payment Services clients, which includes providing prompt resolution of technical issues related to electronic payments products and services including Online Banking and Remote Capture. Exhibits a high degree of customer service skill in all dealings with internal and external customers. Assumes responsibility for administrative duties including filling, coordinating meetings, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, etc. Regularly reviews and makes recommendations to existing department procedures. Provides comprehensive support for the department including data entry and file management.
- Understands banking deposit operations processing and maintains knowledge of business deposit products as well as cash management products and services.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to identify, prioritize and resolve client-servicing issues.
- Conducts customer training and provides technical support, both on-site and via telephone, for e-payment products including, but not limited to, online banking.
- Assists assigned Officers with transitions of new clients to the Bank, focusing on detailed transition timelines that aid in completing multiple tasks, ensuring a successful client transition.
- Prepares documentation, service agreements and account analysis set up forms for clients.
- Assumes responsibility for completion of setup forms and creation of marketing and training tools, including policies and procedures manual.
- Assists in the testing and implementation of new products and services as assigned.
- Maintains customer database with client information.
- Analyzes prospect bank and financial statements in order to assist in the preparation of proposals to Bank prospects.
- Assist and act as back up for responding to and preparing of proposals and RFP’s.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports as assigned.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of Bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Adapts to the requirements of various operational job functions and provides assistance on an as needed basis to supplement team in completion of daily workloads.
- Works independently when appropriate; is self directed. Also skilled at working within a team on nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Assists in ensuring that the Bank is in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Conforms to acceptable punctuality/attendance standards as expressed in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges
- Teamwork – promotes a team atmosphere, selflessly pitches in, shares information, partners well with others
- Initiative – takes action, operates as a pro-active self starter, acts on opportunities to improve
- Integrity/Ethics – deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys news good or bad
- Interpersonal Skills – has good listening skills
- Productivity – manages time well, handles information flow well, accepts accountability, meets accuracy standards
TEAMWORK, KNOWLEDGE/SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills. (telephonic, electronic and in person)
- Excellent technical computer skills in data management and reporting. (Microsoft products)
- Minimum of three years banking experience and customer relations experience combined.
- Cash Management knowledge preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to research and solve problems.
- Polite, but assertive, can do attitude.
- Extraordinary organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and also in a strong team atmosphere.
- Strong listener and questioner.
- Critical: motivated self starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.