CONTACT: Laurie Cragen email@example.com
NWN is recognized as a leading national Cisco partner and a leader in the IT services industry. NWN holds many awards and elite certifications from Cisco, AWS, HP Inc., HPE, VMWare, NetApp, Dell-EMC, and Microsoft. With over 500 employees across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success. If you’re a top performer looking for a new opportunity we want to talk to you!
NWN is looking for a Treasury Operations Manager to join our team in Waltham, MA. This is a full time position with full benefits. The scope of essential job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Manage the cash positions, and cash management structural enhancements.
- Provide administration support for the Company’s banking platform(s).
- Assist with Treasury month-end close process, liaising with Accounting to ensure Treasury data is accounted for accurately
- Maintain Treasury reports, procedures, processes and controls with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Support ad hoc Treasury projects
Treasury Reporting and Forecasting
- Perform cash reporting and monitoring
- Work with Assistant Treasurer update key cash forecast models used by Treasury team to support liquidity and decision making, tracking actuals versus forecasted results
- Continuous improvement of reporting tools, database tools and metric
Monitor and report on ABL Facility, ensuring Company adherence to debt compliance schedules
- Support insurance risk management activities and annual program renewals
Policies and Procedures
- Develop and update departmental procedures
- Serve as liaison between A/P, A/R, payroll, and bank service providers for various cross-functional projects
- Assist in the design, implementation, and operation of treasury operations processes, taking into consideration best practices and business needs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Other Responsibilities – Participating in the 401K Committee
The successful candidate for this position will meet these minimum requirements:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- 5-10 years Treasury experience
- ERP, Excel, Word, and Outlook experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent problem solving/dispute resolution skills required.