- Manage all aspects of the Company’s global insurance programs and make changes to optimize as the company grows and risks change.
- Monitor global cash balances and coordinate inter-company cash movements. Work closely with tax and accounting to efficiently move cash, and manage/track inter-company loans.
- Coordinate the consolidation, review and analysis of monthly short-term subsidiary cash forecasts; generate insights and trends that lead to enhanced management of cash.
- Responsible for the implementation of global investment policies, strategy and managing the investment portfolio.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve efficiency/control and simplify treasury operations.
- Assist with implementation of a European cash management solution, which includes a Euro cash pool.
- Review and report on global cash, investments, bank account fees, and interest income/expense.
- Prepare quarterly covenant compliance information and review 10Qs/K
- Assist with enhancing global treasury policies and procedures and work closely with subsidiaries on compliance to standards and controls.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline with 7-10 years of related professional experience in a complex multinational environment. MBA and/or CTP preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance/risk management, global cash management, foreign exchange, and cash forecasting.
- Strong systems skills including treasury workstations, bank cash management systems, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills. Can communicate treasury concepts and strategies to business leaders and Finance employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a global environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action on projects or initiatives. Builds effective working relationships across the company, at both the subsidiary and corporate level.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
- Ability to manage several tasks in fast paced environment and ability to work independently and proactively is critical for success.