Marlborough, MA (Hybrid)
CONTACT: Jill Walsh
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit us at www.bostonscientific.com.
We are currently seeking an Analyst to lead our daily cash positioning & investment process through collaboration with the Treasury team. This individual will also lead the manual wire process, outside netting, bank fee analysis, FX trade package back-office confirmation process in addition to delivering treasury operational services to our markets in the U.S. & Canada. This candidate will also help look at technologies to help better streamline and automate our daily process. In addition, this individual will also back up our $2.75 billion Commercial Paper program.
The successful candidate will join a Treasury team with a strong and fast-paced culture of excellence, innovation and talent development. We seek a team player who is passionate about leveraging finance skills, technology and lean business concepts to drive process improvements and create value. The successful candidate will demonstrate continuous improvement mindset with high quality results.
- Recommend & implement strategies to optimize daily cash positioning process.
- Prepare daily cash reports which will be presented to the Treasury team.
- Working with Treasury Team to align direct and daily positions monthly.
- Primary banking service contact for the U.S. and Canada.
- Ensure a high standard of controls and authorities over bank accounts and treasury transactions in accordance with policies. Work with the entities to update bank account signatories and issue bank guarantees.
- Lead projects to implement efficiencies and reduce overall banking costs.
- Use technology and lean business techniques to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the global operational processes.
- Provide high quality and timely treasury services to entities within assigned regions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (tax, accounting, legal and divisional finance) to ensure proper planning and execution of corporate strategies, as appropriate.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of Treasury experience
- Proven ability to leverage current technology
- Ability to analyze data and provide insightful analysis that illustrates key cause and effect, business and value drivers.
- Ability to effectively interact with team members and management, providing clear, logical recommendations in a concise manner, to either internal or external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Results and detail-oriented, team player, strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. SAP & Bloomberg a plus