CONTACT: More information and Apply here
Manages the day to day fund movements for Treasury Front Office on billions of dollars. Performs analyses and recommends a variety of treasury activities including, but not limited to, internal investment activity, external investments, banking relationships, and cash management. Assists in the development of funding and investment strategies for client and corporate assets, prepares materials for external security analysts, monitors company’s cost of capital, etc. Prepares reports and analysis on earnings and expenses.
- Monitors and manages company’s daily cash position. Work with banks and mutual fund providers on placement of funds and investments.
- Manage staff of two on a daily basis
- Manage and develop processes and reports in the GTreasury treasury management system.
- Manage Foreign exchange deals for clients. Work with Middle and Back office for execution.
- Prepares and manages annual and monthly budget and updated forecast reports
- Present updates periodically on revenue projections to Treasurers, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Commercial Directors.
- Present quarterly results to Treasurer and Investment Committees.
- Manages capital market risks and interest exposures. Ensure reporting and tracking of client investments and deposits is accurate and updated on a timely basis.
- Conducts borrowing and investing activities
- Manage and assist in projects for company acquisitions, new entities, new clients, products, etc.
- Assists in development of policies, procedures, operational controls and standards
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities
- Prepares routine ad hoc reports for internal and external distribution
- Monitors external bank account usage and makes recommendations on closing and opening external accounts
- Manages daily bank and brokerage relationships
- Identifies cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities
- Word processing, advanced spreadsheets, and other products. E-mail and database software knowledge is recommended. Treasury Management System experience is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; Finance or Accounting degree; and at least 2 years Treasury or Accounting related experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certified Treasury Professional or Chartered Financial Analyst preferred
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to manage small staff and ensure accurate and timely reporting and resolutions of daily issues.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Ability to speak languages other than English is preferred.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.