CONTACT: Apply here
Treasury Operations is responsible for the University’s cash management and forecasting, banking products and relationships, Ecommerce, debt management, investment of short term working capital and other miscellaneous investments, School as Lender program, processing of gifts of securities and special projects.
The Treasury Cash Management Analyst will report to the Manager of Treasury Services and support the Treasury team with reporting, analysis, and cash application management. The analyst will be responsible for gathering data from various financial institutions and assist in the development of the University cash forecast. The Analyst will monitor the financial activity in the GL cash accounts and work with departments across the University to ensure the timeliness of the cash application. The analyst will act as the point person to communicate with external partners and vendors when additional transaction information is needed, or discrepancies need to be resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (3+ years) in management, finance, accounting or other related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective planning and organizational skills (balancing multiple tasks and assignments within specified deadlines including ability to articulate project status to supervisor, other team members and customers).
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others across the University and with banks and other service providers.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Excel.
- Self-starting, flexible and responsive; able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple assignments within specified deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, as well as internal and external customers.
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance or Accounting, cash application or AR experience preferred.
- PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts a plus.
- Bank of America CashPro experience a plus.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.