CONTACT: Apply here
This position will be primarily responsible for cash management and banking activities. The ideal candidate would handle daily cash management reporting, manage banking relationships, perform analyses, prepare internal reporting, and execute special projects, as assigned. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the university and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Minimum 5 years banking, treasury, accounting, or financial analysis experience required
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Must be able to multi-task and manage competing deadlines;
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills a must;
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes and procedures;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a timely manner is a must;
- CTP designation preferred;
- Banner and/or CASHNet experience preferred;
- Experience with Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance preferred.