Contact: Apply Here
Treasury Operations is responsible for the University’s cash management and forecasting, banking products and relationships, Ecommerce, debt management, investment of short-term working capital and other miscellaneous investments, School as Lender program, processing of gifts of securities and special project.
Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Treasury Services, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for daily treasury activities including processing wire transfers, daily cash applications, and liquidity management. This position also has responsibility for analysis and review of the organization’s operating cash flows, forecasting, supporting general accounting with monthly bank reconciliations, researching bank transactions, and responding to treasury related inquiries in Salesforce. The Treasury Analyst supports the Treasury Manager and the Associate Treasurer with special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance, accounting or related discipline required.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective planning and organizational skills (balancing multiple tasks and assignments within specified deadlines including ability to articulate project status to supervisor, other team members and customers).
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others across the University and at banks and other service providers.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-starting, flexible and responsive; able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple assignments within specified deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, as well as internal and external customers.
- Certified Treasury Professional “CTP” designation a plus.
- PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years financial/analytical experience required.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts required.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.