CONTACT: click here
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
We are currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to help manage the company’s capital structure and its financial risks. The candidate will support corporate financing actions and funding strategies and administer the company’s financing portfolio of public bonds, bank credit facilities and global receivables financing facilities. The candidate will assist with financing transactions, as appropriate, and manage financial risks including interest rate risks.
The successful candidate will join a Treasury team with a strong and fast-paced culture of excellence, innovation and talent development. We seek a team player who is result and detail-oriented and passionate about leveraging finance skills, technology and lean business concepts to drive process improvements and create value. The candidate will also collaborate with global cross functional teams to implement change initiatives.
- Analyze the company’s capital structure and assist with corporate financing recommendations relative to alternative funding strategies
- Manage the company’s multi-billion financing portfolio including public bonds, revolving credit facilities, commercial paper, and global receivables financing facilities
- Forecast and report on interest expense, covenant compliance and capital structure metrics
- Support capital market financing transactions, as appropriate
- Manage financial risks including analyzing exposures to interest rate, commodity and equity market risks, recommend and implement related risk mitigation strategies
- Execute share repurchases
- Participate in financial risk management reviews with senior management
- Assist in managing bank and rating agency relationships, including preparing update presentations
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams to implement change initiatives
- Use technology and lean business techniques to drive and implement process improvements
- Promote a work environment that ensure high quality processes and services
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 to 3+ years of relevant Finance or Treasury experience
- Understanding of finance policies and procedures for a global organization, capital markets and treasury systems
- Excellent communication skills. Strong analytic, creativity, customer focus, detail orientation and project execution skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and treasury workstations.
- SAP, Bloomberg or Hyperion
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran