CONTACT: Apply here
MassHousing will confront the housing challenges facing the Commonwealth to improve the lives of its people. A bold mission for an innovative agency. Since its inception in 1966, MassHousing has provided more than $27.5 billion for more than 125,000 apartments and more than 105,000 home mortgage loans. Beyond lending, we also work to promote economic growth and empowerment for families, individuals, and businesses; help communities increase their housing stock; provide hope and homes for vulnerable populations, and look for new, cost-effective ways to provide equitable housing opportunities. We have a relentless determination to confront the Commonwealth’s housing challenges and improve lives.
We know that we cannot meet our mission without a workforce that is committed to standing with us in our efforts. We achieve this by making investments in staff development and prioritizing individuals who align with our values including an unwavering dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
As an employee of MassHousing you are offered a great career opportunity which is more than a paycheck. MassHousing’ s total compensation package features an outstanding set of employee benefits which you should consider towards your overall compensation, including but not limited to:
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per calendar year
- A 35-hour work week and a hybrid work schedule
- Back up Child/Elder Care
- Retirement Savings including a pension and a deferred compensation plan (with a match)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 12 paid Holidays per year and generous sick, vacation, and personal time
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Central Boston office location, convenient to public transportation and amenities on site
If you’re ready to join our dynamic team of mission driven professionals, this might be the job for you! Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to MassHousing by logging in here
Under the direct supervision of the Treasury Supervisor, the Treasury Analyst will be an integral member of the Treasury Team. This position will work in a hands-on role supporting the strategic cash management operation of MassHousing.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily bank transactions including wire and intercompany transfers.
- Responsible for treasury activities, including creation of journal entries.
- Work closely with the Treasury Supervisor to monitor and forecast cash flow.
- Assess, review, and safeguard the integrity of all Agency bank accounts by researching and understanding banking transactions to ensure funds are applied correctly.
- Work closely with both internal and external customer including, but not limited to, other Agency staff as well as banking partners.
- Maintain treasury control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to best practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software programs.
- Demonstrated competence in a variety of technological platforms and processes.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, courteous, professional, and proactive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to accept other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, and diverse environment.
- Minimum Education and Training
Minimum Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of increasing responsibilities in treasury/accounting/finance, with banking responsibilities or combination of degree and experience required.
- CTP or CTP candidate preferred.
Salary Range: $72,956.00 to $94,842.00
All positions at MassHousing require a customer service mindset, in accordance with our values: Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect, Accountability and Service. Inherent in these values is our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion for all.
This position has been designated as “Mobile” under MassHousing’s Alternative Work Schedule (AWS)-hybrid work model. However, during the first 90 days, the employee may be expected in the office more frequently for training and onboarding.
As a condition of employment, successful applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption as of their start date. Details relating to demonstrating compliance with this requirement will be provided to applicants selected for employment. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief may make a request for an exemption.
MassHousing is an equal opportunity employer.