CONTACT: Click here
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Day to day operations of the Treasury Analyst include: oversight of daily cash balances, handling treasury inquiries and assistance with overall general treasury operations. The individual will also assist in executing strategic projects and assist in driving process efficiency in the department. The role will have frequent and regular interactions with cross functional departments, banking contacts and Senior Management through the company.
- Prepare daily global cash positioning and creating efficiency in global bank account structure
- Serve as System administrator for Treasury Bank Systems
- Maintain an accurate database of the Company’s bank accounts, authorized signers and banking services that each account subscribes to
- Partner with banks regarding required documents to open, maintain, and close bank accounts and obtain appropriate approvals and notarization if necessary
- Monitor segregation of duties, approval authorities and controls throughout the domestic and international cash related groups;
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day bank related inquiries and partner with banks to update Know Your Customer Compliance requirements
- Evaluate and implement new banking products and services
- Settle quarterly intercompany balances and IC Loans positions, due dates and repayments
- Responsible for performing various wire transfers and cash accounting activities within the Corporate Treasury function
- Mitigate bank fees and transaction costs of Treasury activities through the periodic review of global bank account analysis statements and communicate discrepancies to banks
- Assist with other activities such as Internal & External Audit requests, creating & updating department policies and procedures, support new business expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Treasury, Banking, Finance role
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated individual that is highly organized and detail oriented
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.