CONTACT: Please call Teresa Arent at 781-547-8751 or email at email@example.com.
Kadant is a global supplier of high-value, critical components and engineered systems that help reduce energy consumption, improve water management, and enhance efficiencies for long-term sustainability. With over $500 million in 2017annual revenue, our Client is highly acquisitive and enjoys a market capitalization of $1.06 billion. Based in Westford, MA, Kadant operates in 20 countries with 2,500 employees worldwide.
Reporting directly to the EVP & CFO, the Treasurer will be an integral member of the management team and only one of about ten corporate officers at the corporate headquarters that run the Company.
Key priorities will include:
- Cash Management: Reduce cash globally to minimize funded debt resulting from recent acquisitions.
- International Pooling/Sweeping: Implement best approach to manage international cash.
- Inter-company Settlement Process: Evaluate/implement best approach to manage/limit inter-company cross-country/foreign exchange exposure.
- Shared Services Center(s): Analyze the merits of establishing a shared service center(s).
- International Credit Facilities: Standardize/simplify the Company’s approach to managing credit overseas.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Experience managing the Treasury function within a multi-national, multi-currency environment.
- Public company experience is required.
- Experience partnering cross-functionally in a complex international organization.
- Proven experience arranging/negotiating various forms of debt capital.
- M&A experience would be highly valued given the acquisitive nature of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA and/or CPA is preferred. CTP designation would be beneficial.
About KLR Executive Search Group:
KLR is a leading executive search firm focused on delivering leadership solutions for our Clients. We seek and identify talented executives for our partners who understand the significance of hiring superior talent at the Board and “C” levels to build their organizations. We orchestrate a highly transparent research-based search process that emphasizes quality, detailed execution, and close collaboration. Our mission is to consistently recruit top performing executives to maximize our Clients’ enterprise value and return on their investment.