CONTACT: Apply here
Treasury is steward of financial and insurance risk management portfolio to support Vertex’s goal of serving patients around the world. Reporting to Director of Treasury operations and cash management, the candidate will be responsible for supporting day to day treasury and operations services to Vertex’s global footprint. Candidate will support implementation of scalable treasury infrastructure projects as necessary.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support operational banking services such as global bank account structure, portal administration, Know Your Customer, signatories, pooling, LCs products, bank fees, covenants, bank connectivity and services.
• Provide visibility to cash balances across global bank accounts. Maintain strong working relationships with country controllers and bank relationship manager? to provide operating liquidity needs.
• Support operations and settlement for treasury and insurance transactions.
• Perform treasury operations within robust SOX and SOC1 controls for Treasury and Insurance.
• Support legal entity operations such as intercompany loans/borrowing, dividend etc.
• Re engineer the treasury operating processes for efficiency and resiliency
• Define and implement treasury process best practices.
• Actively participate in Treasury workstation implementation in activities.
• Knowledge of financial products, markets, and banking industry
• Hands-on experience in supporting treasury products and services such as FX trading, hedging, investments, trade settlement and payments.
• Hands on experience in supporting global cash management needs such as cash pooling, zero balancing account structure, overdraft facilities, LC, guarantees etc.
• Implementation/operation of Treasury workstations such as Kyriba, SunGuard, IT2, etc.
• Implementation of process automation and best practices
• Experience in supporting treasury/financing needs of global legal entity structure.
• Experience in driving cross functional change management project
• Experience in regulated (SOX) environment and relevant testing requirements.
• Team player
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors’ qualification
• Master’s qualification with CFA/CTP/CAIA preferred
• 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in corporate/banking/fund management industry