CONTACT: If interested, please submit your application: https://www.cambridgetrust.com/about-us/careers/current-job-openings – search under “Treasury Management”.
The Senior Treasury Management Analyst works directly with internal business partners to support the team’s deposit growth and revenue generation goals; efficiently onboarding clients and solidifying client retention efforts by providing a premier service. The Senior Treasury Management Analyst is responsible for all aspects of onboarding a new client and adding additional services to existing clients by adhering to Service level agreements (SLA’s); managing the implementation plan, executing training and monitoring progress until the client is fully onboarded and new revenue is captured. Achieving a high level of engagement and satisfaction is essential.
- Works with (TMSO) to develop, present, and follow a customized implementation plan for each new client ensuring accurate and timely setup of products, services, and training occurs
- Prepare Treasury Management agreements for execution by client; coordinate digital delivery and receipt of signatures and monitor for accuracy and completeness for file storage
- Maintain a portfolio of Premier Client Group (PCG), acts as the main point of contact for Treasury Management, including being the clients subject matter expert for ongoing service and support
- Conducts and documents in-person and virtual Client Relationship Reviews with clients and the appropriate relationship management team
- Ensure appropriate approvals and risk review for ACH and RDC service are thorough and complete in adherence to company and regulatory requirements
- Able to clearly and concisely explain and train clients on the bank’s products and online banking
- Actively use Salesforce to facilitate, report, and move clients through the lead/referral sales process. Ensure entries are kept up-to-date and moved through to completion accurately and timely.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently. Has excellent analytical and organization skills to organize multiple implementations, reporting, training schedules; and troubleshoot technical issues; exceptional attention to detail
- Review and test file formats and data entry requirements for file transmissions and uploads.
- Ensure Operations pieces are completed in anticipation of implementation and training
- Maintain and review implementation pipeline report Treasury Management Sales officer ensure activities and statuses are updated
- Conduct group meetings to review and update pipeline
- Look for ways to improve efficiencies and reduce time and errors to implement services
- Make appropriate recommendations for service enhancements to management
- Provide support to clients for troubleshooting training and technical issues; resolve any issues that may arise during implementation, onboarding and client training, coordinate and correct errors. Communicate with both client and business partners until satisfactory resolution is achieved
- Ensure pricing structure and XAA are established to ensure accurate billing
- Work closely with the Digital Banking team on the design, build and testing of new and existing products and enhancements
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- 10+ years’ experience in financial services
- including a minimum of 3-5 years in a Treasury Management support role
- Product knowledge including but not limited to: Lockbox, Zero Balance accounts, Sweep accounts, Remote Deposit Capture, ACH and Wire origination, Account Reconcilement, Positive Pay and Account Analysis
- Experience in a client service or sales environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital banking services and or Treasury Management products is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as close attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing to all levels of management and business client.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce, and FIS digital banking applications.
- Expert Excel experience required.
Direct communication with Commercial Loan Officers, Relationship Managers, and Private Banking Officers, Client Resource Center, Deposit Operations, Project Management, Risk and Compliance, Marketing and Senior Management.