Fresenius Medical Care North America
CONTACT: please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is the premier health care company focused on providing the highest quality care to people with renal and other chronic conditions. Through its industry-leading network of dialysis facilities, outpatient cardiac and vascular labs, and urgent care centers, as well as the country’s largest practice of hospitalist and post-acute providers, Fresenius Medical Care provides coordinated health care services at pivotal care points for hundreds of thousands of chronically ill customers throughout the continent. As the world’s only fully vertically integrated renal company, it offers specialty pharmacy and laboratory services, and manufactures and distributes the most comprehensive line of dialysis equipment, disposable products, and renal pharmaceuticals. For more information, visit the FMCNA website at www.fmcna.com. For information on dialysis services, visit the Fresenius Kidney Care website at www.freseniuskidneycare.com.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with solid organization skills and a strong customer service focus to join our dynamic Treasury team.
Please note that position could also be filled at an Analyst level, depending on experience.
This role will perform a variety of analytical and administrative duties primarily within the debt management function. Analyzes accounts receivable for FMCNA to determine the maximum borrowing under the AIR facility. Assists in preparing and analyzing debt compliance for the AIR program. Participates in monthly close process for various Fresenius entities. Works closely with the consolidations group for both monthly and quarterly closes by preparing reports that are sent to divisional management at FMCNA and in Germany. Provides support in various analytical duties (e.g., analysis of consolidated debt leverage ratios, cash flow models, etc.) to maintain the Company’s cash mobilization effort at an optimum level. Raise and manage joint venture external bank debt and intercompany debt.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements intercompany and external debt for Joint Ventures using the Treasury Underwriting Standards as a baseline.
- Maintains, records and reconciles all debt related to Joint Ventures.
- Corresponds with banks to determine current market standards for Joint Venture loans.
- Prepares and analyzes the Consolidated Funded Debt schedule for divisional management at FMCNA and in Germany.
- Prepares and analyzes the Consolidated Investor Report on a monthly basis. Works hand in hand with the AIR divisions throughout various entities.
- Produces quarterly financial statements for the AIR facility as part of the debt compliance package.
- Produces and analyzes the External Debt report at month end for divisional management at FMCNA and in Germany.
- Provides the detailed Debt schedules to the Consolidations Group on a monthly basis.
- Assists in obtaining information from corporate and divisional personnel necessary for covenant calculations and meeting external reporting requirements.
- Assists in tracking derivatives and other financial instruments used to hedge various areas of exposure.
- Assembles the quarterly Weighted Average Cost of Debt and Weighted Average Cost of Capital.
- Prepares journal entries, reconciles G/L accounts and assists in the month end close.
- Provides assistance on special projects and in administrative aspects as necessary.
- Prepares the monthly reports for the Employee Benefit Trust (long/short term disability) .
- Researches/identifies transactions by working with the HR contacts.
- Assists in management of Pension, 401K and Deferred Compensation as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience, (Senior Analyst) or 2 – 5 years’ related experience, (Analyst)
- Must be accurate and detail oriented with ability to multitask.
- Must be able to produce excellent quality work that is thorough, accurate and complete.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer and financial systems skills required.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity