CONTACT: please e-mail your resume along with your Minimum Salary Expectations as well as your Minimum Total Compensation Expectations to Christine Petti email@example.com
We are seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst for our Purchase, NY office. The Senior Treasury Analyst will play a vital role as a key Contributor in company’s Treasury Department’s drive toward global cash, liquidity and risk management. As a member of the Treasury team , the Senior Treasury Analyst will support SIH’s treasury function’s day to day operations and strategic initatives.
- Prepare and monitor SIH consolidated cash flow positions and global cash needs to ensure that ongoing operational and investment requirements are met.
- Execute and monitor cash transfers in a transparent and efficient manner across the company in collaboration with Financial Accounting, Business Services, Legal and Tax.
- Drive operating efficiency through the continuous evaluation and improvement of current processes.
- Actively participate in the preparation and analysis of the global cash forecast. Evalate the forecast’s effectiveness and communicate data trends to financial leaders.
- Evaluate and implement new treasury products/technologies to improve treasury operations.
- Support the integration of treasury functions as part of future mergers and acquisitions
- Shared ownership of Quarterly Treasury management reporting. Includes KPI on activities, cash movements, peer review which is distributed to C Suite management.
- Assist in the execution of the FX Forward strategy to mitigate Balance Sheet volatility.
- Collateral management actions including Trust and Letter of Credit establishment and management to maintain client collateral and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with legal, accounting, finance and tax functions on corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field is required
- 3-5 years of global/ corporate treasury experience, including cash management and banking.
- Certified Treasury Professional certification desirable
- Strong technical treasury skills, including experience with cash flow forecasting and foreign exchange balance sheet management.
- Prior experience with issuing Letters of Credit
- Thorough knowledge of global banking and securities markets, with bank/legal documentation and KYC experience.
- Positive team player and proactive problem solver, with ability to complete projects/assignments with minimal direction.
- Stong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and develop new skills and analytical approaches in a fast changing environment with imperfect or incomplete information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex information simply and clearly.
- Ability to create strong, collaborative and credible relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office necessary, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Competency in the design and development of SharePoint workflow tools considered a plus.
The minimum salary for this position: $70,000. For consideration; please e-mail your resume along with your Minimum Salary Expectations as well as your Minimum Total Compensation Expectations