Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Perform the daily cash management activities by completing daily bank reconciliations, obtaining appropriate backup documentation, verifying signature authorizations.; Timely processing of organization’s cash functions by preparing the corporate daily cash position, recommending investing of excess cash or redemption/ borrowing needs, funding all domestic and international operational bank accounts, initiate properly authorized electronic transfers, coordinate monthly inter-company cash settlements.; Prepare weekly and monthly global cash position for Senior Management; Ensure integrity of company’s collection policies by processing and depositing all check receipts received on-site in an accurate, safe and timely manner; Ensure accuracy of bank fees by evaluating and justifying all bank service fees; Act as liaison for internal departments and corporate banking providers to identify banking needs, implement banking services as necessary and resolve issues
- Develop and Manage short term cash forecast for the Company’s operational cash, provide monthly and quarterly variance analysis between actuals and forecast and identify any risks and opportunities
- Maintain corporate banking portfolio by coordinating bank account openings, closings, changes and updates to authorized signatories by preparing all required legal documentation, developing and maintaining a bank account matrix and filing system, and setting up account products and services as required both domestic and foreign
- Prepare annual FBAR documents as required under the regulation
- Ensure that quality process and controls are maintained so that the organization treasury functions are compliant with internal audit polices and SOX requirements
- Maintain banking software, provide technical support / training to end users and research / develop business cases for value add recommendations to improve processes and reduce costs where gaps exist
- Manage and administer the short term and long term debt facilities by ensuring compliance with all debt facility covenants, handling all aspects of letters of credit, responsible for Treasury related journal entries, assist with control testing for Sarbanes Oxley and serving as the primary liaison with external debt related parties and internal departments responsible for report creation
- Participate as a key member of the Treasury Department responsible for capital structure transactions, including the preparation of rating agency presentations, lender presentations, diligence requests and other required materials
- Partnering with the Finance Team as the subject matter expert on the debt terms and required metrics
- Prepare and maintain interest expense budget and forecasts, as well as, perform monthly analysis of actual vs budget variances, includes all related journal entries for month end accruals and journal entries for adjustments as required
- Manage and negotiate agreements and contracts by garnering a complete understanding of the debt facility documents and various other legal documents/contracts while ensuring adherence thereto
- Manage the financial modeling and development of the annual Treasury Budget, as well as, perform monthly analysis of actual vs budget, includes journal entries for any adjustments
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of financial job related experience, inclusive of treasury/cash management and debt compliance experience
- Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Proficient with various banking platforms
- Oracle experience
- Word and PowerPoint
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!