Blue Cross Blue Shield
CONTACT: Apply here
The Senior Analyst joins a team of experienced treasury professionals who work together to manage the Company’s $30 billion in cash flows on an annual basis. The Analyst will report to the Manager of Cash Management, Banking & Financing and provides banking and cash management support to the Cash Management Unit within the Treasury department. The team works together to complete the daily cash position, review and reconcile daily bank reporting, complete wire transfer and ACH transactions and process daily liquidity investments as part of managing the Organization’s short-term Core Liquidity investment portfolio and credit facility agreements. This role will be working in conjunction with the treasury analyst to ensure ongoing daily cash management operations. The Senior Analyst also provides complex analysis on the cash position, is responsible for maintaining the daily cash flow forecast reporting and will complete the monthly accounting journal entries for the Parent Company, Subsidiaries, Foundation and Affiliated Entities. Analyst will participate on company-wide projects requiring banking expertise, specifically projects which require subject matter expertise for ACH processing.
- Establish daily cash position to determine Company’s cash needs and complete the daily wire transfers.
- Reconcile daily bank reporting and prepare daily cash flow reporting to determine actual to forecasted cash flow variance: reporting is presented to Sr. Treasury Leadership on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for daily liquidity: includes assisting with the oversight of Organization’s short-term Core Liquidity investment portfolio and processing the principal and interest payments related to the Company’s credit facility and debt financing arrangements.
- Complete daily processing of all ACH files for provider claim and operating expense payments and the ACH return and swap processing for provider claim and operating expense payments as well as group and individual ACH premium payments.
- Complete reporting requirements in conjunction with the completion of monthly journal entries for the Parent Company, Subsidiaries and Affiliated Entities.
- Responsible for banking services and reporting on a daily/monthly basis for various subsidiaries, foundations and a collaborative.
- Participate on company-wide projects requiring banking expertise as it relates to ACH transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining the unit’s internal Business Continuity Plan and Sarbanes Oxley documentation.
- Participate in audit related activity by preparing Cash Management samples for the External Audit Year-End financial reporting, Sarbanes Oxley testing of all Cash Management related functions and various internal audit testing throughout the year.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills. Knowledge of Fiserve Frontier Reconciliation system and BAI files a plus.
- Results oriented with an aptitude for analytical solutions.
- Provide a high level of service to both external and internal customers.
- Proven collaborator and productive team member in small department setting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- General ACH and NACHA Rules experience required.
- Possess strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of five years in cash management with accounting experience, preferably in large corporate treasury environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification or current CTP candidate are a strongly preferred.