CONTACT: Qualified candidates should apply by clicking HERE
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
CDM Smith is seeking a Senior Treasury Accountant to join our Corporate Treasury team. This individual provides analytical and informational support to the firm’s treasury function, including implementing financial transactions, policies and procedures. Maintains documentation and files within the cash management and treasury areas of responsibility.
- Consults with numerous external and internal parties to identify and resolve daily treasury related discrepancies and conflicts.
- Assists in planning and design of special financial reports, systems and procedures.
- Develops, maintains and utilizes the cash management database for financial and trend analyses.
- Produces various monthly analysis reports and graphs.
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management.
- Facilitates timely funding requirements by utilizing the automatic cash transfer database system.
- Monitors and prepares loan covenant compliance.
- Corporate credit card administration.
- Assist with the issuance of standby letters of credit.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of related experience
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to consistently maintain a high level of concentration, assimilate financial details and complete projects accurately, typically under rigid time constraints.
- Ability to consult and negotiate with external parties, often under stressful condition.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of financial, treasury and credit principles, techniques, and applications.
- Experience with CashPro a plus
- CTP Certification preferred
- Oracle Experience a plus
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.