Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Contact: Apply here
The Senior Cash Manager joins a team of experienced treasury professionals who work together to manage the Company’s $30+ billion in cash flows on an annual basis. The Senior Cash Manager will report to the Director of Cash Management, Banking & Financing and provides oversight of the ongoing daily cash management operations. This role will have 2 direct reports and the team works together to complete the daily cash position, review and reconcile daily bank reporting, complete wire transfer & ACH transactions, process credit facility transactions and complete daily liquidity investments as part of managing the Organization’s short-term Core Liquidity investment portfolios. Management of Company’s cash operations, specifically the Core Liquidity Portfolios, contributes to the Net Investment Income of the Organization. The Senior Cash Manager will participate in company-wide projects requiring banking expertise.***This position is eligible in the following personas: Mobile and Resident***
- Oversee two analysts in the establishment of the daily cash position to determine Company’s cash needs and complete the daily wire transfers.
- Responsible for managing all investments in the Company’s Core Liquidity Portfolio.
- Manage corporate liquidity by providing oversight of the Company’s Cash Management and Banking functions, which include the banking functions for Subsidiaries, Foundation and Affiliated Entities.
- Oversee the month-end cash accounting function for disbursement activity related to the Parent Company, Subsidiaries, Foundation and Affiliated Entities.
- Manage covenant compliance reporting for all credit facilities, term loan financing agreements and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston membership for the Parent and HMO Companies.
- Serve as Treasury Subject Matter Expert on various corporate-wide projects, strategic teams and workgroups to provide Treasury expertise as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the unit’s internal Business Continuity Plan and Model Audit Rule documentation.
- Prepare Cash Management samples for the External Audit of Year-End financial statements, Model Audit Rule testing and other audit testing throughout the year.
- 7+ years of cash management and treasury experience required.
- Management experience required.
- Cash accounting experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Bank relationship experience a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional Accreditation a plus.
Time Type: Full time
At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, we believe in wellness and that work/life balance is a key part of associate wellbeing. We provide a flexible hybrid work model in which roles are designated as resident (on site 4-5 days/week), mobile (on site 1-3 days/week), or eworker (on site 0-3 days/month).
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for building entry. Your offer of employment is dependent upon either being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or an accommodation based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance by submitting a request to Human Resources.