CONTACT: click here
Are you looking for a job in a growing industry with new products, new markets and new technology? With locations across the country, Amica Mutual Insurance Company offers opportunities to join this dynamic field with a financially strong and respected insurance provider. Amica, based in Lincoln, RI, is a national writer of auto, home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, offers a full line of life insurance products. We are recognized as a leader in customer service and credit this success to our 3,800 employees in 44 offices across the country. Our benefits package includes high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance and more.
Our office in Lincoln, RI is seeking a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for moderately complex accounting activities related to cash management and the Treasury area.
- Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities
- Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations – reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts
- Respond to internal questions and audit inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assists with the preparation of PCI compliance reporting, bank partner reviews and the consumer payment analysis.
- May be called upon to handle other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- CTP or CPA a plus