Contact: Apply here
Do you enjoy diving into the unknown to analyze data to support digital acquisition and manage risk? Do you love working with strategic vendors to improve and streamline processes? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization with opportunities to learn and grow alongside established business leaders? Then look no further than joining the Product and Services Team at BankProv as a Risk Portfolio Analyst!
This is no ordinary opportunity…
And BankProv is no ordinary Bank. At BankProv, we are curious, we embrace change, and we challenge ourselves to stretch beyond our comfort zones to create the future of banking. As we continue to grow and expand our presence, both nationally and digitally, we are looking for individuals interested in learning and growing with us.
These may be challenging times, but we are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. The Risk Portfolio Analyst is a key member of our Product and Services Team responsible for supporting BankProv’s emerging digital platforms.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Analyze online account opening data and configure account opening risk decisioning tools
- Support internal teams on digital acquisition platform functionality and issues
- Work with vendors to support product enhancements
- Maintain system documentation and user manuals
- Provide day-to-day analysis and recommendations on key platforms to maintain efficiency and mitigate risk
- Support partnership implementations
- Data analysis and reporting
- Fintech and emerging technology
- Independent problem solving
- Passion for learning new concepts
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Communicate technical problems and solutions to non-technical users and stakeholders
- Construct and work to meet deadlines effectively