Treasury Operations is responsible for cash management and forecasting, banking products and relationships, Ecommerce, debt management and financing strategies, investment of short term working capital and other non-endowment assets, processing gifts of securities, overseeing the School as Lender program, miscellaneous financial analysis and special projects.
Manage University’s key banking and cash management relationships and services. Provide consulting services to University departments with regards to forms of payment acceptance/vehicles, processing and recording of cash receipts and disbursements to the University’s general ledger system with a goal of streamlining processes wherever possible.
- 5 plus years of related experience in finance or treasury.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Financing.
- Knowledge of Treasury software a plus (PeopleSoft, CashPro).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, familiarity with bank reporting.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and PCI DSS.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Supervision experience.
- Certified Treasury Professional.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- Working at a university or college, experience in the Treasury or Finance department.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.