CONTACT: Please apply here
On behalf of our client, Sarepta Therapeutics, we are in search of great candidates for their return-to-work program located in Cambridge, MA. It is a paid 6-month return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a voluntary career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Operations Specialist to join the team this December. As a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Sarepta Therapeutics is on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of outstanding professionals to fill the aforementioned role who will provide support as a trusted partner to proactively facilitate the smooth flow of business activities. This individual must be a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Help develop and maintain the annual global Commercial budget
- Work collaboratively with Finance colleagues to manage the Commercial monthly accrual process
- Prepare Budget vs. Actuals reports, work with Commercial functional leaders to investigate and explain any material discrepancies
- Provide Commercial management and functional leaders with monthly reports showing monthly and YTD Budget vs Actual results
- Work with Finance to proactively identify, design, and implement enhancements to existing processes including the monthly accrual process and reporting capabilities
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support strategy discussions and decisions
- Ability to influence stakeholders and enforce deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ year career break
- Strong planning and analytical skills with demonstrated business impact in previous roles
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player with a high level of interpersonal skills and collaborative working style to effectively work cross functionally within the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Sarepta Therapeutics, but it is not guaranteed. We are recruiting candidates with a variety of skill sets into a cohort which will start Winter of 2019. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
**Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.