Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
Contact: To apply click here: http://www.jobs.net/j/JcnedMex?idpartenaire=20162
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (NASDAQ: AIMC) is a leading global designer, producer and marketer of a wide range of mechanical power transmission, or MPT, and motion control products serving customers around the globe in a diverse group of industries. With its March 7, 2018 announcement to combine with Fortive’s Automation & Specialty Platform, 2017 pro forma sales were nearly $1.8 billion. Altra is located in Braintree, Massachusetts and brings together strong brands covering a broad range of product lines and end markets, with production facilities around the globe.
Reporting to the VP Finance, Corporate Controller & Treasurer of Altra, the Assistant Treasurer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of cash management, debt servicing and derivative instruments. This key position within the corporate finance department will provide guidance in establishing corporate wide treasury management policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include the development and oversight of all internal cash and debt reporting and cash flow forecasting.
- Provide guidance and oversight for global treasury operations
- Develop cash reporting process
- Establish global policies and procedures for all aspects of treasury operations
- Maintain and monitor internal controls over treasury operations
- Support corporate accounting related to accounting for derivatives and debt transactions
- Oversee corporate hedging activities related to foreign currency and interest rates
- Analyze company-wide foreign exchange exposures
- Maintain relationships with the company’s bank group
- Establish the company’s investment policy
- Serve as the corporate finance representative for cross-functional projects and teams, such as credit card programs, insurance renewals, retirement plan reviews, etc.
- Support M&A activity
- Consolidate global banking institutions
- Stay current with banking regulations, practices and trends
- Monitor creditworthiness of relationship banks
- Maintain inventory of all treasury related services, fees, etc.
- Develop cash forecasting process
- Develop tools to track loan compliance, foreign exchange exposure, financial covenant positions and financial trends, among other things
- Participate in personal development activities to continue strengthening core treasury and cash management skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10 years of experience working in a treasury environment, preferably with a multi-national organization
- Experience managing banking relationships
- Extensive experience managing interest rate and foreign currency derivatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
- Insurance and retirement plan experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- CTP certification required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize