CONTACT: Apply here
Are you looking for a part time position that is 2-3 days a week and will still have you home for dinner? This could be the position for you! If you have experience in Accounting/Bookeeping and using standard software applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, accounting software, etc.) apply today!
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator is responsible for performing all aspects of the accounts payable process for multiple divisions under the direction of the Corporate Accounting Manager. Responsibilities include maintenance of vendor records, review of vendor invoices for accuracy against purchase orders, receipt of reports and/or other appropriate documents, and obtainment of approval by managers where applicable. The A/P Administrator vouchers all invoices and processes weekly check runs. This position also serves as a help desk for all divisions’ accounts payable questions/problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matches invoices to purchase orders and shipping/receiving and/or other documents, obtains approval by managers where appropriate (e.g. expense reports, phone, legal, audit bills, etc.) in accordance with established company authorization guidelines. Audits invoices for accuracy in quantity, pricing, and proper support, and reports discrepancies to purchasing and/or the vendor.
- Vouches all approved vendor invoices for multiple divisions. Calculates and posts corporate allocations to multiple divisions for centralized billing (e.g. Fed Ex, data lines, long distance and wireless phone bills, business forms, expense reports, etc.), and prints posting journals for internal controls.
- Processes vendor checks, assembles with invoices for approval and signature, and prints posting journals for multiple divisions.
- Maintains vendor records. Verifies accuracy for critical fields such as eligible discounts and remit-to addresses.
- Resolves vendor issues on an ongoing basis.
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree a plus.
- 1-year related experience and/or training in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Proficiency using standard software applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, accounting software, etc.).
- Epicor ERP systems experience a plus.
Position Details: This is a part-time position – 20-24 hours per week (broken up between 2.5 – 3 days a week).
About UFP Technologies:
UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, UFP converts raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques. The Company is diversified by also providing highly engineered solutions to customers in the aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer, electronics and industrial markets.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.