Theodore J Katsiroubas & Sons Inc
CONTACT: Apply here
Accounts Receivable (AR) Collector performs tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts receivable records and invoices for the company’s clients.
- Actively work to maximize collection of past due amounts, including regular communication and follow up with customers.
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Independently perform research and resolve issues using multiple data sources and systems
- Resolve disputes with clients and customers
- Ability to use logical methods to address problems and develop effective solutions
- Able to prepare a completed reconciliation on a monthly basis in addition to ad hoc requests
- Escalate accounts for resolution when necessary.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Run and analyze reports as required
- Must be able to handle working in a fast paced environment where priorities can change.
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OFfice (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Two or more years experience of Accounts Receivable