Enterprise Engineering, Inc.
CONTACT: Apply here
This is a professional position that assists in directing the organization’s accounting functions including cost, payables, and reporting. The Accounting Supervisor contributes to the development and maintenance of financial reporting, planning, and budgeting systems; oversees the preparation of periodic reporting and required legal filings. This position ensures that all corporate and required accounting policies and procedures are documented and followed by the organization. The Accounting Supervisor supervises accounting staff. This position reports to the Administration Manager and regular interaction with the President.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Minimum of 4 years accounting experience required. Supervisory experience required.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Team oriented, willing to assist others
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to multi-task and prioritize work. Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to monitor and assess performance of yourself, others, and the organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide often complex information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates, using a variety of methods.
- Proficient in Office 365.
Enterprise Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledSelected candidates must successfully pass drug screening and background check.