- This event has passed.
March 16 Annual Luncheon Meeting
March 16, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
New England Room
presented by Brian Raabe, Cornerstone Macro
Join us for the popular annual luncheon meeting where Brian Raabe will present an Economic Update and discuss:
- Is the US on the precipice of recession?
- Where are the weakest links globally?
- How does one frame the debate over China?
- What should one focus on in gauging the threats from abroad, and opportunities from within, for the US economy?
- Is inexpensive energy a threat or an opportunity?
- What are our US and global growth projections?
|Approved for up to 1.5 CTP/CCM recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals|
|Approved for up to 1.5 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals|
About the speaker:
Prior to a career on Wall Street, Brian spent a combined 12 years with GE Capital and IBM in various business development and corporate M&A roles. He joined Cornerstone Macro shortly after the firms’ founding in 2013 and manages relationships from Baltimore to Boston. His time in the investment field began with Sanford C. Bernstein where he was the Head of the Large Markets desk. He also served as the Head of Sales with Empirical Research Partners , a portfolio strategy and quantitative research boutique.