- This event has passed.
June 19 Meeting
June 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|1:30-2:45||The Next Generation of Treasury Technology|
|3:00-4:00||For Your Consideration: Diversity and Inclusion|
The Next Generation of Treasury Technology
presented by Alex Williamson, Director of Account Management, Kyriba
The next wave of technology is coming to treasury, offering new levels of speed, transparency, and automation. But leveraging new technology is not just about automating what you do today; it is about understanding the opportunities to evolve treasury to another level.
This presentation will review:
- Real-time payments: how instant settlement of payments changes cash and payment management
- What do blockchains and distributed ledgers really offer treasury?
- Cryptocurrencies: is there a future for digital currencies in treasury?
- Robotics and artificial intelligence: will robots really take over treasury departments?
- API Connectivity: how APIs will change daily cash management forever
For Your Consideration: Diversity and Inclusion
presented by Dr. Tom Bourdon, Senior Manager, Workplace Inclusion and Diversity, Staples, Inc.
Dr. Bourdon will discuss diversity and inclusion in the workplace. What are corporations doing around diversity and inclusion and what can we do better? What are the best practices? Open conversations around what we are seeing in our own organization and what has worked and not worked.
Members: No Charge
About the speakers: