It’s more important than ever to ensure we’re getting the most out of our education and training investment – and your attendance at New England AFP’s 37th Annual Conference for the Finance and Treasury professional will help you do just that. The Conference is a nationally recognized forum where finance and treasury management professionals and vendors meet to learn and exchange ideas and solutions.
- Your time is valuable. This Conference offers a wide variety of treasury and finance topics, addresses current issues and challenges and offers the opportunity to learn how other finance professionals solve similar issues to yours. You will return to your role with ideas to implement immediately.
- In an increasingly digital world, the productivity that stems from face-to-face meetings and connections is highly-regarded and attainable here!
- You can earn up to 14.4 CTP Renewal credits by attending the Conference
- You’ll have direct access to vendors. Conference sponsors represent the products and services you need to effectively do your job. The Business Connection Zone provides ample opportunity to meet and network.
- The program has been structured to lead you through to the solutions you need. Sessions are grouped by Learning Tracks to allow you to focus on your individual business needs. The 37th Annual Conference will give you the opportunity to participate in contemporary discussions on investment strategies, domestic and international cash management issues, treasury operations, risk and government regulations.
- Treasury Operations
- Risk Management
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Tim White, Author, Investigative Reporter and Managing Editor, WPRI
- Elizabeth Tanner, Esq., Rhode Island Secretary of Commerce