Contact: Apply here
Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes’ Treasury department is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their amazing team. This position will be based in our Waltham, MA office.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
The Treasury Analyst will support the Americas Treasury Department including the integration of Acquired entities banking structure, Americas Cash Management and maintenance of Latin America bank accounts. Heavily involved on the reporting of Dassault Americas investments and controls on signers and services on all entities.
Acts as a backup for the TMS (Treasury Management System) for I/C payment, in the FX tool for FX payments and Merchant Credit Card services. The Treasury Analyst will fill-out banking paperwork and communicate with partner banks to support changes required & to manage daily Finance/Accounting inquiries. Monthly they will be responsible for the posting of bank/investment statements and generating reporting require for closing. They will also support projects such as, Cash Flow Forecasting, Pension Plan review, etc. This position will work heavily with (write out department name) FP&P on projects and with our Banks and investment partners.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Produce and Maintain Cash Position for Dassault core entities and acquisition, including bank account transaction analysis and cash concentration
- Retrieve bank statements for all bank accounts from banking portals
- Prepare analysis on Dassault investments, yields and booking interest income and expense
- Stay informed with Market Regulations & Treasury Services
- Provide proactive ideas & suggestions for investments in the Americas
- Utilize Treasury Management System (Kyriba) to input forecast transaction to generate a forecasted positioning
- Maintain intercompany loans in Kyriba
- Track open and close of escrow accounts, cash against documents and Letters of Credit
- Release intercompany and third-party payments
- Input intercompany Treasury transfers for all Americas Business Units
- Manage inquiries from internal customers, AR, AP & Accounting, with banks & Kyriba for all BUs
- Analyze the controls and risk on bank accounts and discrepancies with Dassault’ s Company
- Support the opening of new bank accounts following business
- Maintain bank signers’ records
- Analyze the progress of acquisitions and onboarding entities
- Utilize Remote Deposit Scanner for depositing Company’s checks in bank account on a monthly basis.
- Review and distribution of company controls for small entities
- Support the harmonization of bank relationship in the Americas
- Maintenance of Record Retention and Review on yearly basis
- Maintain a constant watch of regulatory constraints and changing country regulation
Operate as a backup on other activities like: processing FX transaction utilizing trading platform (360T), support the issuance of Merchant Credit Card Credits to clients, and other image acquisition activities
Your Key Success Factors
- At least 2+ years of experience in Treasury within an international company
- Bachelor’s Degree required but a Masters in Finance is a +++
- Strong financial and banking background
- Appetite to learn and progress in a rapid changing & evolving, as well as growing environment
- Experience using Kyriba or a similar system
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Effective Negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Project Management experience
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Post-Acquisition Integration