CONTACT: Apply here
You will perform a wide variety of treasury duties related to processing, posting, monitoring and analysis of disbursements, banking and foreign exchange transactions, hedging and wire transfers. You will participate in management decision making and adherence to internal controls or procedures and will serve as a key liaison to banks, 3rd parties and internal financial functionaries. Reporting to the Treasury Manager you will work out of our Mansfield, MA corporate office.
- Process, post, reconcile and administer banking and financial cash management activities. Includes maintaining positive pay issues with banking institutions, stop payments, execution of domestic and international wires related to accounts payable payment proposal, cash positioning and other payments.
- Participates in 3rd party account relationship management, to include merchant services and payment programs associated with ecomm etc., opening/closing accounts and issues resolution
- Liaison to management, general accounting, A/P and A/R for management of the GL
- Participate in our weekly global cash flow forecasting update process, includes reconcile US weekly Cash, global inter-co payable/receivables, updating FX rates, prepare and generate weekly reports for distribution, lead preparation of global cash flow and forecasting process and validation.
- Support development of reporting tools
- Identify, recommend, and participate in process improvements to ensure effective and efficient management of cash resources
- Special projects related to Treasury or Risk Management
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Min 4 years transactional corporate accounting or finance experience
- Min 2 years direct treasury exp: banking, cash management, wire transfers, investment transactions
- Proficiency with Excel to include vLookups, macros, pivot tables, linked spread sheets
- Demonstrated proficiency with large scale ERP, SAP preferred
Preferred Skills and Industry experience:
- Foreign exchange and investment transaction experience
- Hyperion or Access
- CPG [consumer products] industry experience