CONTACT: more info and apply
Responsible for reporting, managing and forecasting client funds and investments to maximize revenue. Provide guidance and back-up the Cash Management Positioning on daily activities. Ability to perform complex reporting, including derivatives, interest calculations, budget forecasting, and the investment market. Ability to work with finance to execute forecasts, analyses, and projects independently while offering support and guidance to other members of the team. The role will have a broad reporting responsibility with a focus on income, expenses, FX trading and revenue, and deposit opportunities for multiple product lines and entities. The candidate will interact with Businesses and Banks on daily basis to discuss activity, material cash flows, deposit opportunities, and industry trends in banking and cash management.
- Prepare a large number of month-end treasury and FP&A reports, analyses, and commentaries on income, expenses, FX revenue, and client profitability. Coordinate and complete journal entry creation and posting into the company’s General Ledger. Distribute reports to senior management and respond to inquiries about month-end results.
- Work on Audit, Compliance, and Regulatory requests
- Perform reporting and analysis on FX activity. Perform high-value FX trades and negotiate with banks on rates.
- Work with Cash management analyst on bank documentation, KYC requirements, and legal documents related to cash management functions with multiple banks
- Provide support to Cash Management Analyst for trading on large deals and daily cash positioning. Also, provide back up on Term Deposit deal settlements.
- Analyze and report on daily investment flows and provide recommendations on fund balances. Provide weekly forecasts for short term funds. Provide management with Adhoc reports on Computershare and Investment Market activity.
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring any investment restrictions and regulatory constraints for companies and deals. Manage risks on long and short term deposits by utilizing Bloomberg and other sources of market information on our counterparties.
- Participate in client calls and provide funding allocation schedules that would meet client investment requirements and maximize income.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
- Formal training and/or knowledge of PC applications (word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail) required .
- Superior Excel Skill are required
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Prior experience with financial systems ( Hyperion planning, treasury management systems) and Bloomberg are preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years general office experience/4+ years of experience in finance or treasury
- General application or system knowledge
- General stock transfer industry knowledge
- Ability to perform general market analysis strongly preferred
- Derivatives experience strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, & Registrations:
- Treasury certificates (CTP)
It is expected that this position may include travel up to 5% of the time. This is subject to change based on many factors, including business needs
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages and ratios and apply mathematical concepts in activities such as budgeting