Boston, MA; Merrimack, NH; Smithfield, RI.
CONTACT: Apply here
As the Tax/Treasury Squad Leader, you blend product development expertise with a passion for delivering results. As the product owner you are the end-to-end gatekeeper of the squad mission, strategy, and tactical execution associated with delivering on strategic priorities. In an agile structure, you will partner with other Fidelity leaders to influence the broader strategic decisions, roadmaps and resource requirements, set and refine the mission, and bring together a team of chapter members to execute on specific product features. You will ensure alignment on the “what” and “when” work is to be performed through ongoing planning and prioritization of a product backlog. You will enable squad members to work iteratively, innovate through testing and experimentation and learn from failures while celebrating success. You are committed to developing your own expertise and knowledge to ensure you bring the latest thinking to your role.
- B.S. Computer Science, Finance, or equivalent experience with technology
- 10+ years of proven work experience leading project teams
- 2+ years of AI experience required
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining dynamic products and solutions
- Strong vendor management/engagement experience building collaborative relationships with vendors and managing internal risk mitigation activities including supplier profile questionnaires, performance management scorecards and resiliency plan documentation.
- Shown Agile experience
- Jira and Jira Align experience preferred
- Take a data-focused approach to understanding customer needs, translate strategic objectives into action, and prioritize to improve value delivered
- Grasp sophisticated product features and break them into clear and concise stories with well-defined business value and acceptance criteria and optimally communicate these
- Focus on execution and identify, communicate, and remove impediments to progress
- Capable of leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority, and have a track record of building high-performing teams
- Continuously improve and encourage an agile way of working
- Establish and maintain unquestioning relationships as you work collectively across Fidelity to deliver business outcomes and seek out the expertise of colleagues to advise on your approach
- Intellectually curious and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring and coaching
- Maintain a balance of technology and non-technology skills in order to fully appreciate the broad needs of our customers