Contact: Apply here
The commercial deposit and treasury management team is playing an increasingly important role in LendingClub’s growth story. LendingClub is enhancing our commercial bank to compete for loan, deposit, and cash management business from companies within our specialized verticals. The Sr Manager, Treasury Management Implementation & Service will report to the leader of Commercial Deposits and Treasury Management and be responsible for the implementation and customer service functions for customers using treasury management services. The successful candidate will manage the team while designing and implementing process improvements to enhance the customer experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader to make an impact by developing people, processes, and technology.
- Serve as a leader within the growing Commercial Deposits and Treasury Management business.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the customer implementation and service functions.
- Work across the LendingClub to support customers and improve internal processes.
- Engage directly with customers on complex implementations and / or service issues.
- Create a future state vision for these critical functions and garner organizational support.
- Identify, design and implement process enhancements to improve the customer experience.
- Develop a total quality management program and related management reporting.
- Partner with product management to continually evolve the customer due diligence program for treasury management users.
- Enhance our customer centric culture while providing regular counseling and coaching.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, payment system and LendingClub requirements.
- You have a bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business or Economics. Industry accreditations such as a CTP or AAP a plus.
- You have a minimum of 8-10 years experience in treasury management implementation and/or customer service at a federally regulate financial institution.
- You pride yourself on being a treasury management professional and maintain a deep understanding of the current industry trends including regulations.
- You enjoy managing people and developing talent.
- You have a high level of business acumen and can operate independently to get things done.
- You like to build and can juggle multiple balls at one time.
- You are resourceful problem solver and comfortable improvising.
- You have strong written, verbal, inter-personal and public presentation skills.
- You are a proven winner that likes to have fun!