CONTACT: Apply here
Treasury Operations is responsible for the University’s cash management and forecasting, banking products and relationships, ecommerce, debt management, investment of short term working capital and other miscellaneous investments, School as Lender program, processing of gifts of securities and special projects.
This position has primary responsibility for monitoring and reporting on internally managed investment portfolios; management of gifts of securities to the University; accounting, projecting and reporting for the School as Lender Program; assisting in the investment of operating cash and other short term investments (endowment income and gifts, student loan funds and VEBA accounts); preparing projections for several Central Department ID’s; maintaining general ledger journal entries and preparing account reconciliations for internally and externally managed working capital investments. This position also provides back up for co-workers and provides additional analysis, reporting and special projects as requested by management.
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired through a completion of Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in a related field with at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written ? Effective planning and organizational skills (balancing multiple tasks and assignments within specified deadlines including ability to articulate project status to supervisor, other team members and customers)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others across the University and with banks and other service providers.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Excel ? Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, as well as internal and external customers
- MBA or Master’s in finance or accounting
- Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of basic accounting and investment concepts
- Bank of America CashPro
- BNY Mellon Nexen
- Finance and/or Treasury work experience within higher education
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and PCI DSS
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.