Central Maine Healthcare
CONTACT: email Carol Murphy, Senior Recruiter, Central Maine Healthcare, email@example.com
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for the general oversight of the Central Maine Healthcare (CMHC) cash management process. This position reports to the Director of Finance with a strong aligned relationship with the Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
- Review of activity in all CMHC bank accounts, oversight of positive pay activity to ensure completeness, credit card activity, full accounting of petty cash and cash “drawer” locations
- Oversees that all cash deposit activity is performed in alignment with policy and procedure.
- Works with all banks to establish and maintain relationships and ensures we are optimizing operational performance.
- Produces daily and monthly cash reports and cash forecasts.
- Coordinates all wire transfers and obtains approvals per policies and procedures.
- Upholds audit controls for cash and investments ensuring audit compliance is maintained.
- Works upon assigned projects as directed and reviewed by the Vice President of Finance.
- Supports the general accounting staff assigned to complete all bank reconciliations for all CMHC accounts.
- Familiarity with the current and long-term debt structure of CMHC; participates in various periodic reporting and related matters as directed by the Vice President of Finance and/or the Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
- Maintains current and long-term debt reporting requirements.
- Monitors compliance with debt covenants.
- Performs periodic review and confirmation of all cash “drawers” and collection sites across CMHC.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Vice President of Finance.
- Maintains confidentiality of information at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related field)
- 5 + years of treasury / cash management or related experience
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and critical thinking skills a must
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Axiom and Lawson GL software applications a plus
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing; additional languages preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Ability to exercise judgment, initiative, and independent action in meeting the goals and objectives of the position and the team.