Contact: Apply here
Do you enjoy exploring interesting emerging payment operations? Are you an experienced leader in payment operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization with opportunities to learn and grow alongside established business leaders? Then look no further than joining the Transactional Banking Team at BankProv as a Payment Operations Manager!
This is no ordinary opportunity…
And BankProv is no ordinary Bank. At BankProv, we are curious, we embrace change, and we challenge ourselves to stretch beyond our comfort zones to create the future of banking. As we continue to grow and expand our presence, both nationally and digitally, we are looking for individuals interested in learning and growing with us.
These may be challenging times, but we are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. The Payment Operations Manager is a key member of our Transactional Banking Team responsible for the management of all daily payment processing activities for the bank.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Manage payment operations including ACH, Wire, and RTP with internal and external partners.
- Drives value for the bank by improving service delivery, managing complexity, assessing risk, managing change, and balancing strategy and execution with the desired level of business performance.
- Set direction for the teams, establishes goal setting, process improvements, and staff planning. Prior track record of successful implementation and follow-through in succession planning.
- Execute both strategic and tactical efforts related to the development of new payments strategies.
- Assist with managing and coordinating project tasks to meet scheduled deadlines for new payment and cash management customer implementations.
- Build out dashboards, tools, and reporting to monitor and measure the effectiveness of BankProv’s payment products
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work-related experience.
- Experience in managing Payment Operations and related control and risk management concepts.
- Working knowledge of Payment clearing and processing networks (Wire, ACH, SWIFT, RTP, CARDS)
- Ability to manage competing priorities and projects
- Operational risk mitigation and issue management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with and leading responses with Regulators preferred.