CONTACT: Apply here
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing, high impact Treasury function supporting Thrasio. The Capital Markets Manager will work independently and support the VP of Treasury in multiple functions and initiatives. The Capital Markets Manager will be an integral member of the Thrasio finance team, providing strategic and operational expertise that positively impacts debt management and compliance, foreign exchange, liquidity, investments, cash forecasting and other related activities. The Capital Markets Manager will move Thrasio’s Treasury function forward and towards best practice.
- Identify Thrasio’s Capital Markets exposures including debt, interest and Foreign Exhcange
- Develop and implement interest rate and foreign exchange hedging strategies
- Support the management and administration of Thrasio’s strategic funding direction
- Prepare and conduct capital markets research staying informed of market conditions and opportunities
- Prepare financial analysis and reporting
- Develop financial models
- Manage external lender relationships
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and other departments to track and ensure debt compliance and timely reporting to lenders
- Prepare reporting for management, the board and external financial institutions
- Participate in lender presentations
- Participate in preparation of Thrasio’s long-term Capital Plan
- Ensure integrity of monthly interest expense, FX gain/loss and related BS positions
- Prepare evaluation of actual results versus plan for debt, interest, FX and related items
- Oversee company’s leasing and other financial transactions
- Assist with the investment of company’s corporate cash and adherence to policy
- Interest in finance, treasury and banking
- Technically strong in financial matters
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills; process-oriented
- Strong collaborator with the ability to own and lead multiple workstreams
- Task oriented contributor open to continued learning
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/business, MBA preferred, CFA a plus
- 5 years prior treasury, finance, banking or related experience
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, strategic and communication skills
- Understanding of financial institutions and FX and debt capital markets
- Prior experience with interest rate and foreign exchange hedging programs
- Experience with capital markets transactions
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial markets
- Detailed oriented
- Experience with banking/trading platforms including Bloomberg, TWS
- Experience in bank relationship management
We believe that all employees should be paid fairly and equitably. As of the time of this posting, the expected base annual salary range for this position is $92,000 to $148,000. (For non-exempt roles, this reflects the expected base annual “salary” as calculated by the base hourly wage multiplied by the expected number of hours worked over a one year period, excluding any overtime and premiums.) The actual base annual salary will be based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience, as well as business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the base annual salary range information set forth above is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels, then the range listed above may reflect that breadth. If offered a position, the actual base annual salary will be contained in your offer letter.
In addition to the base annual salary listed above, this position is eligible for short-term and long-term incentive compensation, as well as benefits, which are subject to the applicable plans, policies and definitive documentation regarding such compensation and benefits.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!